Unique and fun yard greetings for all occasions
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
PLEASE take a minute to read Masked Birthday Bandits, LLC operations.
By booking your greeting, you have agreed to all policies.
PAYMENTS & DELIVERY:
- Preparing a greeting takes a lot of prep work to get the details right! Due to this, we require 48hours notice prior to an order. If less, please contact us to confirm availability.
- Greetings may be modified due to yard size, condition and weather/forecast. If you are unsure if the yard will accommodate the greeting you’ve ordered please email us ahead of time with a photo just so we can ensure you’ve selected an appropriate package.
- Due to the unique nature of each setup and the number of greetings booked each day, we can not guarantee a specific delivery/pick up time. We only guarantee that the greeting will be delivered the morning of the special day. Some days we will decorate late in the evening prior to the day.
- There is no need for the recipient to be home during delivery or removal. We will place the card and other items ordered at the door. We will put up your greeting quickly and quietly in the best location for aesthetic and installation purposes.
- We will take care with plants, flower beds and trees; however we may use shrubs and branches to assist us in hanging banners or streamers. If you have a prized plant that you do not want touched, please notify us ahead of time.
- If your greeting is a surprise for an address other than your own, we require that you please notify someone in that household that we will be on the property during the scheduled window for setup and take down. This is for our safety but also to help keep the surprise. If there is no other person at that household to notify and the surprise will be revealed should you tell them, please let us know ahead of time. By booking the greeting and proving payment, you agree that we have the permission to be on the property. Purchaser is responsible for the greeting, regardless of if they live at the address & should forward our policies to the homeowner.
- If the rental is a surprise setup for another member of your household: please close blinds/drapes during the delivery time window and leave an outside light on for us so we can identify the address easily.
- We will notify the homeowner in the card if clean-up was ordered or signs will be picked up.
- If at any point there is an issue, please contact us as soon as possible.
PERSONAL INJURIES & DAMAGES:
- We use latex balloons, if there is a latex allergy, please let us know or order a pinwheel package.
- We will not be held liable for injuries or damages that occur.
- Masked Birthday Bandits, LLC and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the setup or removal of any rental.
- Please do not allow children to run around the items. Signs and dowels have sharp edges and can cause injury.
- We cannot control the weather. In case of extreme wind conditions, the display should be taken down so it does not become a potential hazard until the weather conditions subside. Should something blow away and damage/injure another’s property, Masked Birthday Bandits, LLC is not responsible.
PHOTO & ADVERTISING RELEASE:
- We will photograph your yard greeting for use on our business website, Instagram, and Facebook pages and publicly congratulate the recipient unless you otherwise inform us not to do so. We remove all addresses that we identify in the photo.
- We encourage you to take a photo with the yard greeting and send it to us to share. We love seeing the joy that our work brings to others.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS:
- We respectfully reserve the right to cancel an order if we feel the delivery area may be unsafe for our employees or our signs. We will contact you if this situation arises to decide on an alternative arrangement/solution.
- We will not be able to set up or take down the display under severe hazardous weather conditions including but not limited to hail, lightning & excessive wind. We will do our best to make alternative scheduling arrangements, but if we are unable to set up a greeting because of severe weather, you will receive a full refund. We reserve the right to pull a greeting early if hazardous weather conditions arise.
- If you must cancel your yard greeting, you must do so AT LEAST 48 hours BEFORE your scheduled delivery in order to receive a refund.
- Rescheduling a greeting for any reason is subject to availability.
- If you are ordering for a gated community, please make sure we can have access. Refunds will not be given if denied access to a gated community.
- On rare occasions we cannot access a property due to a pet preventing the greeting from being set up. Please make sure that all animals are secure or do not have access to the decorating area. Refunds will not be given for inability to access the property.
- If the recipient does not like the surprise and it must be removed. We will do our best to pick it up ASAP. No refund is given.
- If we are provided the incorrect address for delivery, refunds will not be provided if a greeting has been placed. Addresses are copied & pasted directly from the booking form. PLEASE double check address prior to our arrival. In the event we have been provided an incorrect address & we can not put up the greeting, you will be refunded up to $50 if it has not been placed.
We will not publish photos of persons (unless requested) or addresses. We do reserve the right to share photos of our decorating, unless other arrangements have been made. Names and ages of minors will not be put on public signs unless requested/approved by the parent/guardians.